Milk tastes great and provides significant amounts of many of the nutrients our bodies require for good health. and it's called ideal food.
Milk is a wholesome, nutrient-rich food that provides high levels of essential nutrients
As adults, we're all well-acquainted with this idea. Milk is good for us.
Milk is filled with very essential 9 nutrients that benefit our health:
1) Protein: Serves as a source of energy; builds/repairs muscle tissue, Essential for healthy new cell division.
2) Phosphorus: Helps strengthen bones and generate energy.
3) Potassium: Maintain a healthy blood pressure.
4) Calcium: Builds healthy bones and teeth; maintains bone mass.
5) Niacin: Metabolizes sugars and fatty acids,In fact, it is vital to your DNA and cellular health.
6)Vitamin A: Maintains the immune system; helps maintain normal vision and skin.
7) Riboflavin (B2): Converts food into energy, proteins and fats to produce energy, and it allows oxygen to be used by the body.
8) Vitamin (B12): Maintains healthy red blood cells and nerve tissue.
9) Vitamin (D): Helps maintain bones.
Milk is a nutrient-rich beverage that may benefit your health.
Drinking milk and dairy products may prevent osteoporosis and bone fractures and even help you maintain a healthy weight.
consuming high-quality milk and dairy products has been proven to provide a number of health benefits.