Seventeen people sustained burn injuries when a gas cylinder exploded at a restaurant at Board Bazar in Gazipur.
The horrific explosion happened on Saturday night. Now 15 people are undergoing treatment at Dhaka Medical College and Hospital. Details could not be known immediately.
It is known, that time, the hotel was work of making food was in progress. At that time the gas cylinder exploded in a loud noise. As a result there the fire goes out. The hotel staff and customers there were burnt.
Four fire service units arrived on the scene to extinguish the fire. They were rescued and taken to hospital.